Privacy Information for Phoenix Metro Chamber Foundation aka PHXMCF
At various points on our Website, you may provide personal contact information to ask for information, register for an event, provide feedback or request written materials. Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
Listing in our online member directory. If you are a current member, your company name, address, phone number, fax number and Website are listed in our online member directory. Members may purchase mailing lists.
Processing financial transactions and fulfilling requests submitted via forms. Your information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
The Foundation does not support or condone the use of spam. Therefore, we do not distribute or share email addresses except at your explicit request. Use of this Site, directly or indirectly, to send spam or unwanted email is strictly prohibited. In particular, you agree not to use data from this Site to allow, enable, or otherwise make possible, dissemination or collection of this data, in part or in its entirety, for any purpose, such as the transmission of unsolicited advertising and solicitations of any kind, including spam.
The Foundation employs appropriate measures to protect personal information collected online.
This website contains links to other business sites; the Phoenix Metro Chamber Foundation is not responsible for the privacy policies, practices or content of these other sites.
All content including copy, images and other materials is copyrighted and may not be used without permission of the Phoenix Metro Chamber Foundation.
When you use our site, we collect information on website usage such as the number of visits to our website, time spent on the Web site, number of pages viewed and the domains from which people visit our Website.
Information we collect
- The PHXMCF collects personal information when you communicate with us online – by making a donation or creating an account, for example.
- We collect personal information we receive offline when you volunteer, donate or participate in our events.
- We collect information, including your IP address, about your browser and operating system and access and use of our websites and mobile applications using cookies and similar technology.
How we use your information
- We use your personal information to contact you with news items that may interest you and opportunities to donate or volunteer.
- We use information from cookies and similar technology to facilitate and track use of our websites and mobile applications, to deliver web content relevant to you and to advertise our events and our mission.
Sharing information with third parties
- If you have donated or volunteered offline, we may share your name and address with sponsors, other nonprofits and commercial companies as part of our fundraising efforts.
- We will provide personal information in response to subpoenas, to allow law enforcement, at our request, to investigate unlawful activities at our websites, to our trusted service providers and to a successor in interest by merger or reorganization.
- We may share your information with your consent.